It all begins with the land. Land ownership is fundamental to the idea of progress set by the earliest settlers of our country. As rural areas become more urban, clearing land previously used for farms has led to land development for building cities.
Mel Foster Commercial Real Estate Services gathers information to create a successful land transaction. Whether the purpose is speculation, development or farming, Mel Foster Commercial Real Estate Services is one of the area’s premier brokers in land transactions.
From an individual parcel to hundreds of acres, our experienced agents provide a full array of reports, including:
- Analysis of the land attributes both topographically and geologically, as well as agricultural to provide a sound recommendation
- Appraisal of the property value based on the past and proposed usage, comparable properties, and neighboring properties
- Researching the peripheral features such as zoning, use requirements, easements, and tax incentives
- Compiling Demographic Data to study land use trends, prime growth areas and traffic counts
- Logistical Evaluation of the site location, supporting roadways, accessibility and the surrounding area