Joseph brings a wealth of knowledge with him from his extensive schooling, as well as previous work experience. Joseph graduated from Saint Ambrose University with a Degree in Finance and Business Management. After Saint Ambrose, Joseph received his Master of Real Estate Development from the University of Maryland. Previously to Mel Foster, Joseph worked as an associate for several developers, assisting in construction management, financing, management and a variety of other tasks. In addition, Joseph is an active member of the community and volunteers as a Big with Big Brothers Big Sisters, Board Member on the Putt-A-Round Committee, Board Member of Davenport Babe Ruth Youth Baseball, Advisory Committee Member of Downtown YMCA and a member of the Davenport Historic Preservation Commisson.
Professional Commercial Real Estate Background
- BA in Finance and Business Management from Saint Ambrose University
- MA Real Estate Development from The University of Maryland
- Over three years experience working for developers specializing in historic renovations, retail and office.
Professional Commercial Real Estate Associations
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Quad City Association of Realtors
- Member, Young Professionals of the Quad