Mel Foster Commercial
3245 E. 35th St. Ct.
Davenport, IA 52807
Bob began his career in real estate sales in 1976, specializing in industrial/warehouse, office, retail, restaurant sales and leasing. Bob most recently completed an office sale for 3.4 million dollars to Trillium. He is currently working with a larger international Spanish manufacturing company to lease 30,000 sq ft of quality space with a purchase option. Bob also completed the sale of Walnut Shopping Center to an investor.
He is a full service Broker/Associate with past experience and knowledge in representing owners, landlords, sellers, purchasers and tenants for industrial/warehouse and office leasing plus sales to selling/leasing and purchases of retail and restaurant spaces and buildings. Bob’s knowledge of client needs to our marketplace leads to successful results.
Education and Credentials
- 1972 graduate of Western Illinois University (Bachelor of Business Degree)
- Advanced courses in C.C.I.M. and S.I.O.R. (Society of Industrial & Office Realtors)
- Member of the Commercial Multiple Listing Board since 1986
- Repeat member of Mel Foster’s Chairman’s Club and President’s Club
- Lifelong resident of the Quad Cities area
- Member of Davenport Country Club